• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got .NET contract with no experience?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

handjob,

you can say what you like,

Benes Invoicing Ltd is confident that after the last four years of .Net brain washing you lot don't have a cat in hells chance of getting in the other.

Stick with .Net, there's a good chap and leave the real contracting to the big boys

Milan.

Comment

Yep, maybe Milan. I'm not going to argue with you, you may well be right. After all, you Milan have proved your wisdom and knowledge so many times on this board over the last few years - hell you are the most universally respected and admired contractor here

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
        I think however, aside of your previous fantasies blagging a dot net contract is one dream which you may be able to fulfill
        quite

Comment

dude,

life is good enough in the <cough> _real_world_ for me not to require admiration and respect on this forum

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
            life is good enough in the <cough> _real_world_ for me not to require admiration and respect on this forum
            Just as well

Comment

i thought .net was just an environment and basically it comes down to what you can do in that environment, e.g. program in c#, vb etc. It's like saying "I have 10 years windows experience", what does that prove?

Rebecca in "no .net experience whatsoever and it shows" mode
              Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                I can program Windows 3.0 in assembler.

Is that any good?

zeitghost: am so impressed mate, and with such very short arms?? how do you do it??

Comment

Working...
                X