• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A complete cock!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The difference is then the psychotic hard men were in the army, now they are on the chav council estates selling drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Asking 150 lightly armed soldiers to defend agains 4000 zulus is also a bit too much
      Zulus don't take prisoners.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Asking 150 lightly armed soldiers to defend agains 4000 zulus is also a bit too much
        You're only supposed to blow their bloody doors off!

Oooops, wrong film... igmc

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Zulus don't take prisoners.
          Yep, the lightly armed soldiers were already fooked...
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Your brother by definition (and anyone in an elite service) would not be the problem. I'm talking about the general population: could the Big Brother, Ibiza druggie generation endure constant bombing, crap food and long hours on poor pay on a consistent basis?
            There are alot of chavs who will not accept a job if they have to work hard (such as fruit picking). They would have quite a culture shock with anything where they have few rights but lots of responsibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              There are alot of chavs who will not accept a job if they have to work hard (such as fruit picking). They would have quite a culture shock with anything where they have few rights but lots of responsibilities.
              Doesn't stop the f*ckers from breeding, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Can I read about both these in this weeks "exciting" heat magazine?
                NO, but Cat Deeley will be giving an exclusive interview in which she will finally reveal why she disagrees so vehemently with Roy Glauber over his theories of quantum mechanical behavior of trapped wave packets.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Your brother by definition (and anyone in an elite service) would not be the problem. I'm talking about the general population: could the Big Brother, Ibiza druggie generation endure constant bombing, crap food and long hours on poor pay on a consistent basis?
                  WWII wouldn't happen in today's modern battlefield. Rocketry and smart bombs have taken care of that. So it's a bit of a mute point, but I agree, if you took today's populace and dumped them in 1939 Britain would be fubar'ed.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Doesn't stop the f*ckers from breeding, does it?
                    Are you trying to infringe their human rights by suggesting we cut off their nads?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
                      NO, but Cat Deeley will be giving an exclusive interview in which she will finally reveal why she disagrees so vehemently with Roy Glauber over his theories of quantum mechanical behavior of trapped wave packets.
                      Oh, I am so looking forward to that.....Cat Deeley is hottttt!!!
                      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                      X