• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A complete cock!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I want to know is what Bobby Davro thinks of Israel's relationship with Hizbollah, or what Bubble (eighth place in Big Brother 2) thinks of the challenges of expanding the use of biofuels and their effect on CO2 production, not least giving over large tracts of agricultural land and the affect this could have on the global food shortage.

Comment

I think if he had phrased it differently it would make an interesting discussion point. How would the country fare if it came to a long draining war a la the 2nd World War. Not very well is my impression - people have become too soft.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
        What I want to know is what Bobby Davro thinks of Israel's relationship with Hizbollah, or what Bubble (eighth place in Big Brother 2) thinks of the challenges of expanding the use of biofuels and their effect on CO2 production, not least giving over large tracts of agricultural land and the affect this could have on the global food shortage.
        Can I read about both these in this weeks "exciting" heat magazine?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I think if he had phrased it differently it would make an interesting discussion point. How would the country fare if it came to a long draining war a la the 2nd World War. Not very well is my impression - people have become too soft.
          Did the Iran hostage issue not demonstrate this in spades?

Comment

Can't we just nuke em til they glow?

Next time I see my brother (in 1para) I will ask what he thinks. Though he is usually very scathing about non elite regiments. I remember when some regiment got publicity doing that video of amarillo(Scots Dragoon Guards?) - I think the paras wanted to go round and give em a good kicking...

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Did the Iran hostage issue not demonstrate this in spades?
              Do you mean the US? I meant the Uk, same difference.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                "The star compares modern day soldiers to old fashioned recruits, insisting British fighters in Iraq and Afghanistan constantly "whine" about facing the risk of death."
                Remind me...what was the mission in Afghanistan for?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Next time I see my brother (in 1para) I will ask what he thinks. Though he is usually very scathing about non elite regiments. I remember when some regiment got publicity doing that video of amarillo(Scots Dragoon Guards?) - I think the paras wanted to go round and give em a good kicking...
                  My Grandad was in the Paras*.

Absolute f'in nutters the lot of them - they will fight at the drop of a hat. But that's what happens when you train blokes to be killing machines.

* He calmed down a bit when he got to into his 60s
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Do you mean the US? I meant the Uk, same difference.
                    I meant the UK. Was agreeing we have gone soft

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1626726.ece

Comment

Your brother by definition (and anyone in an elite service) would not be the problem. I'm talking about the general population: could the Big Brother, Ibiza druggie generation endure constant bombing, crap food and long hours on poor pay on a consistent basis?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X