• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Newsnight was a real corker last night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, those two only share a name...they arent related (according to shami).

Anyway, not sure what you guys are getting all excited over? This woman is a peice of scum...the only thing lower than HR terrorists are property agents!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Doesn't she sip at the furry chalice?
      What's wrong with that

Just saw the edited version. Basically it involved lots and lots of labour bashing and Douglas Hurd looking light years ahead of the rest of them - although he wasn't sure if it was him that knighted Mugabe

Couple of nice one-liners:
      "bringing environmental taxes into dispute"
      "Bogeyman politics"

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Edward_Matheson View Post
        Question TIme
        WHS

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Yup, and she's very good looking too.

(Not saying that makes any difference though. I'd be just as impressed if she looked like Dame Edna Everage.)
          You Sir, need a new pair of spectacles.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubber View Post
            You Sir, need a new pair of spectacles.
            Finally a man speaking sense

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
              I forgot to say that Shami is my hearthrob too - I have sort of met her too. Actually met is overstating it.
              She was rubbish and unfunny on Have I Got News For You.

But I still would.

Comment

Good selection

Saw it too - normally I get bored and change it after a while, but admittedly last night it was an exception. So much interesting when they manage to get people that speak their mind as opposed to Gov't ministers that constantly lie and avoid giving straight answers. What is it with that Milliband guy? Looks like the young heir in 'The Omen', a devil's incarnation as a politician. Fake smile, fake answers, fake, fake, fake. How is he supposingly Labour's 'only hope' is beyond me. Have they asked anyone's opinion?
                That Chakrabati 'bird' can undoubtedly argue her case (was a solicitor after all) and may look harmless, but don't let her appearance fool you. If it were up to her, we would be up to our necks in the 'human rights' shiite.
                Good performances by both Vince Cable and Douglas Hurd but Chris Hitchens' straight answers stole the show.
                Why does Dimbleby always end up defending the PM/Gov't?

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
                  S......
                  That Chakrabati 'bird' can undoubtedly argue her case (was a solicitor after all) and may look harmless, but don't let her appearance fool you. If it were up to her, we would be up to our necks in the 'human rights' shiite.

Fair trials and historic British Freedoms

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
                    Why does Dimbleby always end up defending the PM/Gov't?
                    On a BBC programme.........

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                      I watched a very entertaining programme of the type you describe, only on my telly it was called Question Time, not Newsnight, still, as I too look forward to it, and can't claim to be "young at heart" maybe I'm too senile to get the name right.

I was in the audience once - didn't ask a question though.

I forgot to say that Shami is my hearthrob too - I have sort of met her too. Actually met is overstating it.
                      Then;

Originally posted by Sir_Edward_Matheson View Post
                      Question TIme
                      Then

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                      WHS
                      Amazing!

Comment

Working...
                      X