• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does anyone know...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I made my own.
    (On an FPGA...)
    ^ You must really know your flip-flops.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
      That's just around the corner from me, would it be worth me quickly reading an ADA manual
      Whyever not? That approach has served me well for many years now...
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
        How flippin' helpful - know anyone or not?
        I have done ADA, but not in this century. However, 1) I’ve got my own business to run, 2) Leatherhead, 3) Logica. On that last point, I’d feel safer cottaging on Clapham Common
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Unless he found/bought a core...
          Yup, you can get the VHDL files for a complete C64 - Including SID...

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            I have done ADA, but not in this century. However, 1) I’ve got my own business to run, 2) Leatherhead, 3) Logica. On that last point, I’d feel safer cottaging on Clapham Common
            Now you put it like that...
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Working...
            X