• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's Official now Obama leads the free world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    I've only seen 24 series 4? The one where the Black president gets assassinated right at the beginning.
    Glad I have seen that series otherwise I would have been bleak.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Glad I have seen that series otherwise I would have been bleak.
      It happens straight away so not really a spoiler, he gets resurrected by aliens at the end.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
        A famous quote from near the end of the movie Trading Places springs to mind, which I won't repeat because it was made in the 80s when that word could still be used. I think it was Samuel L Jackson who said that the only time a black man will be president is just before some world catastrophe like Deep Impact.

So if he does get in.. beware....

People starving to death in Africa ( Google latest Food news ).

Fuel Prices , inflation , cost of living , house prices going bust ?

We are on the verge of destruction because Bush has turned Worlds Economy into money-sucking machine for Oil and Weapon companies. He has left the the rest of us , and that is the whole world in a disaster.

So the image is so grim that anyone , including a Black candidate would fetch the victory from the criminal Administration of Bush.

I have drawn great deal of lesson from Bushes ruling. And I know that politics means making money , no matter if people die.

I consider anyone who considers John McCain for a President , an utter moronic fool. That includes half of the America population , who allegedly would vote for him.

The disgusting thing about Mccain and the Republicans is that they even consider and put up what can only be labeled as Bush 2. Effectively seeking to continue the disastrous policy of World recession and economy eroding. Bush What Kind of ******* idiot do you have to be and not impeach someone like Bush ?

Having listened to a McCain speech , I heard memorized war propagation
        based on Bushes fear tactis. The poor old man even repeated the same memorized sentence twice having forgotten that he already said it. What a moron. The perfect toy in Large Business hands.

He was left in prolonged silence after one of the atendees started shouting" Endles War".

But Obama will win. Unless they fake the polls that is.
        Last edited by Likely; 4 June 2008, 10:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post
          Can't imagine much scares a man who spent over 5 years in a Vietnamese POW camp... linky

Makes Abu Ghraib [sp] seem a bit tame to be honest.
          Voters tend to prefer war heros.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Likely View Post

We are on the verge of destruction because Bush has turned Worlds Economy into money-sucking machine for Oil and Weapon companies. He has left the the rest of us , and that is the whole world in a disaster.

So the image is so grim that anyone , including a Black candidate would fetch the victory from the criminal Administration of Bush.

I have drawn great deal of lesson from Bushes ruling. And I know that politics means making money , no matter if people die.

I consider anyone who considers John McCain for a President , an utter moronic fool. That includes half of the America population , who allegedly would vote for him.

The disgusting thing about Mccain and the Republicans is that they even consider and put up what can only be labeled as Bush 2. Effectively seeking to continue the disastrous policy of World recession and economy eroding. Bush What Kind of ******* idiot do you have to be and not impeach someone like Bush ?

based on Bushes fear tactis. The poor old man even repeated the same memorized sentence twice having forgotten that he already said it. What a moron. The perfect toy in Large Business hands.

He was left in prolonged silence after one of the atendees started shouting" Endles War".

Another Nutter

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
              Another Nutter
              No thanks , I don't want to join you.

Comment

I don't buy into this whole Malthusian catastrophe thing the govts are using to stop us worrying about losses of liberty and increasin tax burdens. The world isn't really in much worsr of a state than it's ever been in. People have ALWAYS been starving. Fuel prices (in relation to earnings) were much higher in the 70s, inflation is what.. 3% ? Houses prices go bust every 15 years. There's nothign new here (possibly global warming, but that is as yet unproven IMO)

We are on the verge of destruction because Bush has turned Worlds Economy into money-sucking machine for Oil and Weapon companies. He has left the the rest of us , and that is the whole world to a disaster.
                That too has been going on since time immemorial.
                Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

a bit of a contradiction here. How can you accuse the guy of abetting starvation when has brought us such great oven chips ?

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post
                    Can't imagine much scares a man who spent over 5 years in a Vietnamese POW camp... linky

Makes Abu Ghraib [sp] seem a bit tame to be honest.
                    INteresting Wiki article - especially the USS Forrestal fire bit

Comment

What right have the worlds poor to get themselves a decent curry mixed with a portion of expensive rice eh?
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X