• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Send IT workers to jail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    No I would guess the low-level cowboys you place wouldn't be able to spell the word let alone understand what it meant.
    Programming is exactly that - a craft.
    HTF would you know?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      HTF would you know?
      Coz I made my living from it for most of my career?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Coz I made my living from it for most of my career?
        posting on CUK is a profession then?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          The real question is : "Shouldn't you be on the phones?"
          You mean - putting together a blanket email...

Comment

Programming is exactly that - a craft.
            Amongst contractors yes. Amongst the permies here is is more like watching mokeys typing random letters. Still - at least I have someone to feel superior to.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              posting on CUK is a profession then?
              Now that I am a manager I just need to strategise and guide. This leaves some time to share my wisdom with CUK, for free.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Now that I am a manager I just need to strategise and guide. This leaves some time to share my wisdom with CUK, for free.
                I sometimes feel that your wisdom is wasted here. There seems to be alot of negativity in these parts...

Comment

Are'nt we the lucky ones

Comment

What do you care Dodgy? I thought your business model was body shopping immigrants on work permits at a huge margin?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      What do you care Dodgy? I thought your business model was body shopping immigrants on work permits at a huge margin?
                      I think he is intending to come and visit us...

Comment

Working...
                      X