• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The sooner someone nukes pakistan the better!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    At least if London is taken out it'll get most of Labour
    Didn't you hear - Boris won the election ...
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
      The Danish ministry of foreign affairs have changed their travel guidelines to Pakistan today. Now only travel that is necessary should be completed.

This whole affair is quite en eye opener for many Danes. They did not know the world outside their bubble existed. Know they can learn about actions and consequences.
      Hmm? I thought it was one newspaper that did it, not the Danish people. Perhaps we should get the Daily Mail to do something similar here, as the Mail is the voice of the British people.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

My new car is in the car-park and it's parked right next to the MDs Range Rover... Mine's newer...
        You must have the smallest penis...

Comment

Originally posted by clickuk View Post
          So Brillo... Mr HAPPY MONDAY

So you quite openly condone the nuclear bombing of an independant state and the murder of millions of normal people who are going about their business.

Well Brillo you are obviously a model human being living in a civilised free country who go around stealing other people' oil, causing collateral damage (civilise people's code for killing innocents) and the list goes on!

Cause and effect!!!
          I do love it when sarcasm turns to irony!

Chico - is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            What are you getting at Brillo for?

He didn't start the thread.

Anyway the West won't have to do it, the subcontinent is perfectly capable of starting its own version of Armageddon.
            But everyone is too afraid of Churchill to say anything to him!

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
              The Danish ministry of foreign affairs have changed their travel guidelines to Pakistan today. Now only travel that is necessary should be completed.

This whole affair is quite en eye opener for many Danes. They did not know the world outside their bubble existed. Know they can learn about actions and consequences.
              Well, the Danes still think they invented soft ice, whereas we all know it was our past times glorious leader, the saintly, Margaret Thatcher, in a earlier career.

So it'll take more than a few bombs and burning embassies for them to notice anything really.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
              X