• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hi All !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW? big deal. The young unemployed drug addict next to us just bought a
    X5. They're a dime a dozen.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
      Just thought to pop in and say hi. I went back to Eastern Europe with hefty sums after 1 year of contracting in England. Now I live like a king with my new BMW and Beach house.
      BMW 316i Cabriolet
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Now I live like a king with my new BMW and Beach house.
        My car has 4 rings.
        Strange logos BMWs have these days, eh?

Comment

Once a tosser always a tosser...
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            Once a tosser always a tosser...
            Is this referring to pancakes?

Comment

Just thought to pop in and say hi. I went back to Eastern Europe with hefty sums after 1 year of contracting in England. Now I live like a king with my new BMW and Beach house.

Lucy , are you still here you old horny witch ? Have you managed to steal Sadguru’s “Saddest man on CUK” award ?

Sadguru , what is my sad , wooden philosopher doing ? Are you still trying to pump your non-existent self-confidence by lambarding and bad-mouthing happy people on the Internet ?

DiscoSue, have you decided your sexuality finally ? If you are , I’d be glad to have you on my at my Bitch house at the see.

DimPawn ? How is it going saddy ?

God bless you all and the house prices !

If you’re going to pretend to be from Eastern Europe at least try and be convincing.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
              X