• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I have a £2800 CC bill I can pay off nxt week...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay it off dude. Make things easy for yourself, don't buy anything unneccessary while you're on the bench. Stop using your credit card as well, you're just delaying the inevitable...
    Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Pay it off, I started down the road of 0% credit cards 8 years ago and have built up a sizeable balance since then. Still on 0% but it has grown too much and now I have vowed to get it down by 1k a month.

However if you do need 0% take a look at CapitalOne as they give 6 months and I beleive they dont charge a transfer fee.

Comment

Originally posted by bellymonster View Post
        Pay it off, I started down the road of 0% credit cards 8 years ago and have built up a sizeable balance since then. Still on 0% but it has grown too much and now I have vowed to get it down by 1k a month.

However if you do need 0% take a look at CapitalOne as they give 6 months and I beleive they dont charge a transfer fee.
        Capital one is who I'm with. They have a call center in India... TOTAL MURDER to get them to understand what your saying. THERE'S the reason right there!!! thanks all

I'm paying it off due to their PHISH! call center

Comment

Yes. Pay it off.

If you have an offset mortgage draw funds from that if you need to it is much cheaper debt than a credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by roadster198 View Post
            Financial matters have never been my strongpoint

You are not kidding !

Comment

Is roadster the most idiotic poster on this forum?

Nearly 15% APR???

Hold it as 'savings' mate. It's a no-brainer.

Comment

Working...
              X