• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I don't like this country any more

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    I take it you missed the 3 southern hemisphere victories over the weekend?
    Ah they win the odd match true, but come a major competition like the WC you know what will happen. Bit like Spain in the football world. Great team, usually win friendlies with ease but will get nowhere in Euro 2008.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Ah they win the odd match true, but come a major competition like the WC you know what will happen. Bit like Spain in the football world. Great team, usually win friendlies with ease but will get nowhere in Euro 2008.
      SH will win it? Thats what has happened 5/6 times....

Comment

I actually saw some footy on the tv, D-Cuppen 2008 Det uofficielle EM i straffespark for piger i bikini, apparently they're having some european championship, 5-a-side knock-out involving young ladies in bikinis.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          Its not the same.

I miss my friends and family a huge amount, and it is the mainn reason for heading home soon. We came wee saw we plundered... now its time to relax with friends and family for awhile.
          Tay, did you meet Wilmslow in the toilets?

Comment

SH will win it? Thats what has happened 5/6 times....
            Apparently that fact has eluded statsguru

Comment

About as much as Euro 2008 has to do with England......

winning culture...
              Did you enjoy the cricket this weekend or did you blink and miss the kiwi's innings.

Comment

Working...
              X