• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Back to CUK...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...8-im-back.html was the most interesting thread. see post #5. BM demanded churchill issue an apology and that everyone hassle him until he did. BM has not been since - though hopefully he will be back soon.
    Ta for that.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
      Ta for that.
      Do I get any Xeno Geek points for that? At the monent I have scored less than a UK Eurovision entry(i.e. zero).

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
        I got a new av too. Well, I had a few before I could decide.
        Nice feet.

We had a converstation about sideburns.
        I'm a Hollywood all over.

I now have the chest infection from hell and want to scream, it has been going on for over a week now.
        Hope you feel better soon. I still feel crappy from the flight and it is a bummer.

Three weeks have gone fast!
        So fast.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Welcome back Xen...
          Thanks BB.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Do I get any Xeno Geek points for that? At the monent I have scored less than a UK Eurovision entry(i.e. zero).
            Not geeky enough.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a proper geeky post by you though, BP, and I will ensure that you receive recognition then!

Comment

Thanks xen

I didn't know you were a foot fetishist...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                There seems to be a remarkable amount of that about these days... :
                The salvation Army created Operation Brenda in the 1970s - idea was people could get perversiuons out of their system to a phone operator. Apparently foot fetishism was the top reason for calling!

Comment

Working...
                X