• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do you reckon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok s2budd so you are now putting things into the bible now? You disgust me.

Deuteronomy 30:4 (King James Version)
    King James Version (KJV)
    Public Domain

4If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

Deuteronomy 30:4 (English Standard Version)
    English Standard Version (ESV)
    The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.

4If your outcasts are in the uttermost parts of heaven, from there the LORD your God will gather you, and from there he will take you.

Deuteronomy 30:4 (New International Version)
    New International Version (NIV)
    Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

4 Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the LORD your God will gather you and bring you back.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      Highly entertaining questions, subtly structured to deceive the unwary. For example the first question has answers that use the word "cosmos" and "universe" interchangeably to steer the user down the "right" path.

Somewhat similar to:

Q: Do you believe the moon is made of cheese?

Yes - it is made of cheese
      No - it is not made of lemons
      Ridiculous website... agree Lucifer. This type of tactic is always used by religious tinpots, hence my distrust of born-agains like Chico.

Anyone that keeps thrusting the same ideas over and over again to people has a problem in my experience - and that is one of confidence and credibility.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
        Ridiculous website... agree Lucifer. This type of tactic is always used by religious tinpots, hence my distrust of born-agains like Chico.

Anyone that keeps thrusting the same ideas over and over again to people has a problem in my experience - and that is one of confidence and credibility.
        Chico used to use a different web site for that question, he must have noticed that the old web site did a similar quiz where effectively God replaced The Universe in the questions and answers. The same arguments were used to debunk both.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Not foregetting of course that, unlike Chico, most of us are happy and able to make up our own minds and do not need a website to tell us what to think.

Comment

Yes most of you are happy to perpetuate myths and even go to the extent of falsifying the contents of The Bible. As it happens my current project has reached a time were I can devote more time to this board and as such where there is a falsehood being perpetuated I will always challenge it.
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
              As it happens my current project has reached a time were I can devote more time to this board
              So you've been fired for spouting tulipe in the office?

Comment

So you've been fired for spouting tulipe in the office again?

Comment

Erm no the powers that be have decided in a change of direction which inevitably means an extension to my current contract as the Programme is now not just going from A to B but going via X, Y and K. Hence why I can devote more time to fighting bigotry, exposing lies and spreading truth.
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them, gone bowling with them, watched them pass me over for promotions time and again.
                    I'll make the money by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                      Erm no the powers that be have decided in a change of direction which inevitably means an extension to my current contract as the Programme is now not just going from A to B but going via X, Y and K. Hence why I can devote more time to fighting bigotry, exposing lies and spreading truth.
                      Can anyone see the contradiction in this statement?

Comment

Working...
                      X