• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

John Terry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have I just wandered into a time warp or sommat?

Grandad, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
      I'd rather defend an Englishman than a dirty **** anytime.
      Interesting...
      Last edited by ferret; 22 May 2008, 23:30. Reason: I hate having to delete quoted comments

Comment

And Ronaldo is a 'nice boy' that doesn't keep falling down to win penalties AND didn't try to get his team mate (FFS)Rooney sent off in the last Euro - no he isn't.
        I never said he was nice - but the fact still remains that John Terry is still a ******. Yes Ronaldo has his faults - He dives nearly as much as Drogba, but whatever faults he does or does not have do not change the whole JT/****** thing
        Last edited by ferret; 22 May 2008, 23:31. Reason: FFS!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Not biterr and twisted

GJ, you can hate someone but no because he earns more than you - it's £ 120k btw!
          Don't we get the same 'love' from the permies?

Comment

That statement seals your entry into the CUK village idiots club.
            Last edited by ferret; 22 May 2008, 23:31. Reason: And you can join him there for quoting it - dunce cap on please.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

and it is a big village - so well done!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                That statement seals your entry into the CUK village idiots club.
                That's what I thought. Hall of fame/shame potential.

Comment

Moron

Of which sasguru is a permanent resident

Comment

GJ, you can hate someone but no because he earns more than you - it's £ 120k btw!
                    Don't we get the same 'love' from the permies?
                    I never said I hated him, I just can't feel sorry for someone who earns so much doing something he loves, if it wasn't Terry it would have been someone else on either team.

I used to get a little pissed off about football results especially England’s biennial disappointment, then I grew up... after all it’s only a game.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I can't feel sorry for him either. Walking up to the kick he was clearly bigging himself up to take all the glory personally - the line about stepping into the breach cos Drogba got sent off is hat. Glad he missed. He would have been an even more intolerable wan ker today otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X