• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do u drink 2 much?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
    Apparently, as the shapely girl from HR told us, it's because while at work, your employer is responsible for your well-being, hence if you fall over and break anything it's their fault, outside the office you can do what you like.
    Including the shapely girl from HR?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      HR girls always seem to be stunning. If ever there was a department you wanted to be supporting UAT in...
      Underdressed
      Attractive
      Totty
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

HR girls always seem to be stunning. If ever there was a department you wanted to be supporting UAT in...
        marketing and pre-sales

Comment

Ahem - that would be every one of my projects then :-)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            I must be working in the wrong places, I don't think I've ever seen anyone particularly attractive working in HR.
            You definitely are. All of the HR chicks I've ever been through have been quite hot.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I must be working in the wrong places, I don't think I've ever seen anyone particularly attractive working in HR.
              Me too come to think of it, mostly staffed by biffas.

Marketing usually doesn't disappoint though.

Comment

Unless he meant that TazMaN should drink a smaller amount of high-strength lager, in which case his sentence reads fine
                Fair enough. Good point.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

My theory is it depends on who's been doing the recruiting, if it's older battleaxe women in charge of HR then they don't recruit young totty. Get an old smoothy bloke in charge and the place will be crawling with it.

Comment

PITAs
                    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
                      I think I do. Just went out 4 3 pints at lunchtime, really enjoyed it but it's just gettin 2 regular. Just City living is it?
                      gdhrhreh!! fjdv fgjdf . . gf ...........

Comment

Working...
                      X