• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor T-shirts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for the cuk girlies

Front: Do you like my tits?

Back: I used to be called Brian
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Front: I am Spartacus!!
      Back: and you are the slave

Front: Choose Life
      Back: Choose Contracting

Front: I'm not fat
      Back: its wads of leftover cash

Front: I got out of bed for this
      Back: but it was worth it

Comment

T-shirts

Why would you need to advertise what your rate is and what type of car you drive? OK as a joke, but making people jealous can also backfire on you. I worked with a young PM several years ago (sounded like DP) who kept bragging about his rate and his car only to be told after 3 months that he was too expensive and ClientCo found a cheaper replacement.
        On his last day, when he went to his beloved car, he found it was scratched and had all 4 tyres slashed.
        Jealousy is a powerful tool!
        Seriously though, we came up with the T-shirts idea at our place during a rollout and ended up with something like:
        'I am an expert in ...... (app) - front and 'Ask me anything' - back, the 'floorwalker' guys were very popular with the female users.

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
          Why would you need to advertise what your rate is and what type of car you drive? OK as a joke, but making people jealous can also backfire on you. I worked with a young PM several years ago (sounded like DP) who kept bragging about his rate and his car only to be told after 3 months that he was too expensive and ClientCo found a cheaper replacement.
          On his last day, when he went to his beloved car, he found it was scratched and had all 4 tyres slashed.
          Seriously though, we came up with the T-shirts idea at our place during a rollout and ended up with something like:
          'I am an expert in ...... (app) - front and 'Ask me anything' - back, the 'floorwalker' guys were very popular with the female users.
          Very wise words. A bit too long for a T-shirt slogan though.

Comment

On the front : test, please delete
            On the back : jdjdsjd

--sasguru

Comment

Front - 'Contractors do it by the hour'

Back - '370H55V 0773H'

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Contractors do it.....

When they can't think of a Plan B

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
                  It was just a joke to wind up the permie viewers here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    One for the cuk girlies

Front: Do you like my tits?

Back: I used to be called Brian
                    Which CUK girlies were you thinking about
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                      Which CUK girlies were you thinking about
                      The ones who have turned him down

Comment