• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sterling or Euro Travellers' Cheques

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have banks in NZ?
    Good point wendigo! They should be called sharks, not banks. You UK people who complain about your banks, they are still 100 times better than anything in Antipodea calling themselves "bank".
    Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Well I wouldnt say 100 times...maybe closed to 99 is a bit more accurate!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
        Good point wendigo! They should be called sharks, not banks. You UK people who complain about your banks, they are still 100 times better than anything in Antipodea calling themselves "bank".
        You are fully justified when robbing them!

Ned Rebecca Kelly - a thief or a hero?
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Hero, I think! Robbing the rich (banks, UK IR) to give to the poor (me)

Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Travellers Cheques

I regularly use travellers cheques. Normally £5k-£10k at a time as I always find that Thai baht for the same amount requires a suitcase.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
            X