• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did God makes aliens as well as humans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    That man is the proof that a personal devil exists...
    I will see you in far off places...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Wot about the Horta?
      Maybe silicon based lifeforms are made by a different "God". A silicon based God presumably.

Oh and James Cameron made Aliens.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        Heaven knows, maybe you're Morrisey as well.
        He was a miserable bastard, I met him a few times in the 80's at a studio I worker at in Manchester, what a cock.
        Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          Maybe silicon based lifeforms are made by a different "God". A silicon based God presumably.

Oh and James Cameron made Aliens.
          I think Tony B was more alien and as for Cherie, she looks like an extra from "V" but without the human skin.
          Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Originally posted by shelby68 View Post
            He was a miserable bastard, I met him a few times in the 80's at a studio I worker at in Manchester, what a cock.
            How come you got to see his cock?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              People don't fight wars over god or relegion they use it as an excuse to justify a war about resources and expansion.
              That is an incredibly stupid thing to say.

Nobody has EVER used their belief in the tooth fairy or santa claus as justification for a war about resources and expansion.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
                Maybe at some future point, an organism evolves sufficiently to be able to travel back through time and "create" the conditions required for the big bang and everything that follows? Any maybe there is no beginning or end of time, simply a multi-jointed loop of matter and energy, creating the illusion of time? Maybe the organism, perhaps a distant descendent of someone alive today is the figure that we call God?
                What? Like Dave Lister?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                  How come you got to see his cock?
                  It's a long story....if you pardon the pun!

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    Silicon based lifeforms. What like Jordan's breasts. Are you telling me that half of the female population of Essex between 18 & 40 are walking about with aliens on their chest

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                      Silicon based lifeforms. What like Jordan's breasts. Are you telling me that half of the female population of Essex between 18 & 40 are walking about with aliens on their chest
                      You wish

Comment

Working...
                      X