• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    Did you see the series of pictures in the Sun today, picture 1 Scottish bloke giving it the big hardman act and come on to a couple of police, picture 2 mate of hardman scot bloke trying to pull him back, picture 3 Police dog goes for the hardman scot blokes calf, picture 4 hardman scot bloke on floor after being bitten by police dog, picture 5 the hardman scot bloke crying like a true baby after being bitten by the police dog.

It was so funny hardman to baby in less than 15 seconds
    A sun reader. No surprises there then. Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
      Did you see the series of pictures in the Sun today, picture 1 Scottish bloke giving it the big hardman act and come on to a couple of police, picture 2 mate of hardman scot bloke trying to pull him back, picture 3 Police dog goes for the hardman scot blokes calf, picture 4 hardman scot bloke on floor after being bitten by police dog, picture 5 the hardman scot bloke crying like a true baby after being bitten by the police dog.

It was so funny hardman to baby in less than 15 seconds
      Police dogs are scary buggers. Youngest Brother is a copper and was working a demo of some sort. 5 guys piled into a car and tried to drive it at the police line. Dog handler whipped the passenger door open and chucked his dog in. 5 seconds later the doors fly open and 4 of the guys in it come flying out at a rate of knots. The 5th guy got nicked once they got the dog off him
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Police dogs are scary buggers. Youngest Brother is a copper and was working a demo of some sort. 5 guys piled into a car and tried to drive it at the police line. Dog handler whipped the passenger door open and chucked his dog in. 5 seconds later the doors fly open and 4 of the guys in it come flying out at a rate of knots. The 5th guy got nicked once they got the dog off him

Comment

Dogs

Again some excellent reporting from the Sun. I am glad some find it funny. Isn't police supposed to keep dogs on a leash and not let them loose on the public? I have seen with my own eyes this often happen with English teams in the Continent when scared police lose control. I also watched the video of the city centre and the policeman getting trampled. Not a single one of his colleagues turned round to help him - just carried on running away. I thought that was funny.
          Last edited by Dow Jones; 16 May 2008, 09:59. Reason: leash - typo - thanks for correcting

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
            Again some excellent reporting from the Sun. I am glad some find it funny. Isn't police supposed to keep dogs on a lease and not let them loose on the public? I have seen with my own eyes this often happen with English teams in the Continent when scared police lose control. I also watched the video of the city centre and the policeman getting trampled. Not a single one of his colleagues turned round to help him - just carried on running away. I thought that was funny.

I dont find what happened in Manchester funny at all even more so as its my home town. What I did find funny though was some w*nker getting what he deserves, if you see the pictures the bloke that got bit was one of the ring leaders and at the point he got bit was about to punch the police man, the dog went for his calf to bring him down, 100% fair IMO.

I got an 8 year old german shepherded dog called Max soft as anything think he may be gay, he insists on humping most things even though he had the snip

Also whats wrong with reading the Sun if its left on the tube seat next to you, I like boobs so what.

Yeah I saw the police leaving there colleague and not comming back to him I didnt think that was on at all
            Last edited by Bumfluff; 16 May 2008, 09:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
              Again some excellent reporting from the Sun. I am glad some find it funny. Isn't police supposed to keep dogs on a lease and ...
              Is this so they can trade them in every 3 years for a new model?

Comment

Snaw: It has been the minority of fans causing trouble that have caused problems at football for years. The only solution that has worked has been to punish all supporters.
                Hooliganism in the 70s and 80s caused the removal of terraces and the putting up of fences and segregation, all of which spoilt it for the genuine fans.
                Rangers fans have now spoilt the fun for Manure fans in their own city.

You have not condemned this behaviour you have just reiterated your view that Rangers fans are neanderthals.

Hillsborough was the fault of the ticketless Liverpool fans and their travelling hooligans.
                I don't care if anybody finds that offensive, it is the bottom line.

If you genuine football fans cant control your hooligans then maybe your clubs or even sport should be banned.
                Whilst people like you continue to support these people by blaming everybody but them they will continue to thrive.

As for my sports credentials, well once again you assume you know it all dont you. You have no idea what events I have been to or where, you have no idea if I am a dedicated fan or participant.
                It does not matter whether I am a fan or not, nor does it matter whether I have attended a major sporting event or not.
                What matters is the fact that a bunch of Rangers fans decided they had a right to riot because a screen provided for them failed.
                I hope that next time any Scots fans are visiting England the city where they are visiting shuts up shop to them.
                How about banning all Scots teams from European football. Like they did to English clubs after Heysel.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

The council have now cancelled plans for the Champions league final to be shown in the centre now.

I don't understand the logic here i.e. some Glasgow Rangers fans went on the rampage ergo United supporters are likely to do the same in their own town. FFS Punish the locals for the actions of misbehaving visitors!?
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Just seen the pics and watched that video on the Sun website.

What happens in a football crowd that makes something click and they go mad?
                    That boy go raaaaaaa
                    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                      Just seen the pics and watched that video on the Sun website.

What happens in a football crowd that makes something click and they go mad?
                      Never underestimate the effect of stupid people in large numbers.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X