• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caroline Flint!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
    If you think she's anything other than average, you need to get out more often - stop 'working' from home. Hundreds like her on the tube everyday, even more in the City at lunchtime bouncing around on high heels with skimpy tops and short skirts
    Got some posh totty in ClientCo from Deloitte's at the moment.

They are by far the most attractive women to have ever graced the building. Today, one of the better looking ones is wearing a summer dress that shows her cleavage off very nicely...

Pot noodle time...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I'm going to trump you all I'm afraid:

I'm in Geneva to support clientco's jewellery auction.

I shall be in the back overseeing that the currency converter doesn't crash etc...

With all the models.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

that's nothing

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

I shall be in the back overseeing that the currency converter doesn't crash etc...

With all the models.
        That all you got???

I'm in a blending plant in Germany filled with loads of hairy blokes in dungarees. Plus there's a fiftysomething year old woman who chain smokes and has a square head (and I mean box shaped)

Comment

Model life

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

With all the models.

Is that you then in the avatar pic? You look like Boris!

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
            Is that you then in the avatar pic? You look like Boris!
            That is Boris in the pic - but that will be me the day after tomorrow
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              Ruth Kelly!?!?! With that man-voice? It's all too wizard sleeve for me...
              That was actually the point I was making. This Flint woman is OK, but a complete stunner when you compare her to the rest of the stumpers in the HoC
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multime...t2_337135a.jpg

Am i missing something?

Comment

One of my clients is an advertising agency. So apart from the top totty whose latest fashion is skimpy bondage gear, there're always top end models in various states of undress just wandering about, and they're not shy.

I'm trying to only go there when it is bad weather, at least then they have more clothing on.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
                    Nope! She's a boiler all right. She just looks half reasonable by comparison to the other aesthetically challenged harpies.
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Slapper

Wait till she opens her mouth! Pure gutter if I remember from one of her Question Time appearances. Rude, kept interrupting, really spouting NL propaganda, sounds like a typical (northern) slapper - the emphasis on slapper, just the accent was northern.

Comment

Working...
                      X