• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Missing Persons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Persons

Who's missing from this new board then? Fiddle, shauhbhoy, Fleetwood, the real Sandy, etc, etc.

They either couldn't get to grips with this new board or they were blown up by one of Tony Blair's new workforce (for that read benefits cheats, mad mullahs, or both usually).

I have rertuned from underneath the rubbble myself (and because I'm a bit bored this morning).

Fiddle went off in a huff because he was told off for spamming his own web sites on here.

Fleetwood got a proper job correcting punctuation in England (they grow up so fast – sniff.)

Comment

Hey I just noticed that the last time I visited this board was early 7th July. And nobody even thought to ask after me, to see if I hadn't been blown up.

You inconsiderate feckers!

Comment

Yes this bored (sic) is a shadow of its former self. Dull is not the word.

Just a bunch a losers and me on here now.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
          You called?

Comment

I'd like to know who the flea-bag of puss was on the other forum. Obviously one of the wankers, just not sorted out which one yet.

Ha, feeble profanity checker, I've beaten you!

Comment

morning all,

Traj nice to see you alive and well in your old age

Benes Invoicing Ltd goes from strength to strength, out with the old in with the new, it's goodbye Belgie and hello Bratwurst land next week.

Plan B continues to evolve as planned and on target, medium term milestone expected in the next 6 weeks and major milestone expected at the end of the year

onwards and upwards eh.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                morning all,

Traj nice to see you alive and well in your old age

Benes Invoicing Ltd goes from strength to strength, out with the old in with the new, it's goodbye Belgie and hello Bratwurst land next week.

Plan B continues to evolve as planned and on target, medium term milestone expected in the next 6 weeks and major milestone expected at the end of the year

onwards and upwards eh.

Milan.
                Nice to hear from you MB, same old bulltulipe, just a different year, eh?

Comment

All the main threads these days seem to comprise Chico taking the p1ss out of all you atheists. I can't be arsed with all that "does god exist?" stuff, but I've seen how seriously some of you lot take it. Chico must be

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                    Oi..... I resemble that remark!

Milan, are you stalking me?
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X