• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Siege lawyer hit at least five times..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boloks View Post
    They are trained shooters, they can achieve disabling him rather than killing him...
    They are NOT trained to disable, they are trained to kill. Don't like it, get elected, work your way up to senior office and get the law changed.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by oloks View Post
      They are trained shooters, they can achieve disabling him rather than killing him. The guy is sick he needed help, he is not an animal
      But that is not their training. Blame the training, not the shooters if you want to get on a horse about something.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        They are NOT trained to disable, they are trained to kill. Don't like it, get elected, work your way up to senior office and get the law changed.
        and dont join the army or police!!!
        I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

They are trained shooters, they can achieve disabling him rather than killing him. The guy is sick he needed help, he is not an animal
          He is beyond sick now.

IF he hadn't started shooting, IF he had put the gun down he may well be alive now. Only himself to blame, why should some innocent passer by suffer because he is sick and he has a gun.

Comment

Yeah my understanding was that pulling the trigger indicates that the intent of the officer is to kill.

There's never any "shoot to wound" poncing around.

If the trigger's pulled a kill should occur...you should only really moan if they fire off a live round and no-one is killed as that's quite clearly a mistake.
            B00med!

Comment

All my mates who served in iraq used to use the motto: Its better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Comment

Don't be so bloody silly. An injured man's still able to shoot people. If he's presenting mortal danger to other people (which he clearly was), then the priority of the police should be to protect Joe Public, which they did very effectively.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  One less lawyer is not a bad thing.
                  WHS

Sad for his family but as soon as you start waving a gun (or even a replica) at the Police, you can expect to be shot dead. I feel sorry for the coppers, actually

BTW I don't feel the cops have the right to shoot unarmed electricians.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                    WHS

Sad for his family but as soon as you start waving a gun (or even a replica) at the Police, you can expect to be shot dead. I feel sorry for the coppers, actually

BTW I don't feel the cops have the right to shoot unarmed electricians.

HTH
                    Unless they're the thieving bar-steward type that'll spend a day doing something they could do in an hour. In that case I think it's perfectly reasonable.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                      WHS

Sad for his family but as soon as you start waving a gun (or even a replica)
                      Or a table leg in a carrier bag.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X