• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DIY mechanics?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    I was surprised at that too. I always pictured wilmslow as a cyclist in a tweed jacket.
    No way, he is a nerdy weirdo - Reliant Robin or Triumph Dolomite. MX5 is more for women of a certain age who don't / can't get laid anymore but think a 'sports' car will help.

Comment

Originally posted by Rymez2K View Post
      So I was driving along last night minding my own business, when all of a sudden I see this guy pull onto a A road in a old MX5 (wearing a tweed jacket) with no lights and no indicators.

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      No way, he is a nerdy weirdo - Reliant Robin or Triumph Dolomite. MX5 is more for women of a certain age who don't / can't get laid anymore but think a 'sports' car will help.
      MX5 is defo a girls car, no doubt. I saw some baldie bloke in one yesterday. It's just wrong.

Wilmslow is the 40 year old virgin who's a permie at SmartTech.
      Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X