• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Chico real?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chico
    so what are you doing here then mr "George Galloway is my idol"
    "Congratulations, Chico. Your 'Q is a huge success. Hey, a toast to the host who can boast the most roast!"
    Okilly-dokilly neighbour!

Comment

-

You'll never guess what happened to me. I'm a Berghaus 60 litre rucksack and the other day this smelly bastard load me full of goey stuff and took me on the tube. Then he did something and there was a small bang and the goey stuff just seemed to go "phut". He looked scared and ran away, dumping me on the floor. Now I'm in Vauxhall, surrounded by guys in white suits who are poking and prodding me. Most disturbing! And I thought I'd get to see the world!
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Alf was sure that Chico == Dodgy !!

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
          Alf was sure that Chico == Dodgy !!
          This may sound just a teensy bit insane in the ol' membrane Sandy...but it sounds you're strainin' to do some explainin'."
          Okilly-dokilly neighbour!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            the other day this smelly bastard load me full of goey stuff and took me on the tube. Then he did something and there was a small bang and the goey stuff just seemed to go "phut". He looked scared and ran away, dumping me on the floor.
            Sasguru, are you describing an encounter with WageSlave in your local public conveniences?

Comment

Working...
            X