• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

News in, Boris wins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Die Gordo DIIIIEEEEE!!!!!
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
      Not as much fun as Goatse I guess but less likely to get you banned

Just google imaged 'goatse'. Really wish I hadn't.

I got it confused with doing a 'lynndie'.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        Die Gordo DIIIIEEEEE!!!!!
        Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
          Git, had the speakers on quite loud too. Mrs Ferret asked why I was listening to 80's tat. Saw it was a you tube link and wondered what it would be... I now understand rickrolling. Not as much fun as Goatse I guess but less likely to get you banned
          Not unless you post the link to the rick roll I did.....admin and mr NickFritz were not happy

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            Not unless you post the link to the rick roll I did.....admin and mr NickFritz were not happy

Missed that link. Can you post it again for us? Cheers.
            Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

1600 With 40% of votes counted in London Boris Johnson is ahead on first preference votes in 9 out of the 14 London assembly regions. There is no indication yet of where people's second preferences are going. They of course are likely to prove crucial if Johnson fails to get more than 50% of first preferences.
              http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7378788.stm

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

BBC maths at its best

Comment

Rats - fell for it!

You're a git, snaw....
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I wonder if the rick rolling is the cause or effect of his record label deciding to re-publicise his greatest hits album. I could spend all weekend thinking that one over, but I won't.
                    Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Paddy Power are paying out on Johnson bets now...
                      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
                      X