• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like it's Bozza for Mayor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Agreed. Both of them are pr**ks.
    Bigger Picture...

Boris getting the mayorship would be a hammer blow to Labour.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Agreed. Both of them are pr**ks.
      None of them are ever good enough though are they?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
        Bigger Picture...

Boris getting the mayorship would be a hammer blow to Labour.

That is what this is really about - we can sort out they mess later
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Why do so many people think that Boris is mentally retarded? He is one of the more intelligent politicians around, he just acts the fool to lull people into a false sense of security.

He may not be perfect but at least he says what he thinks and generally stands up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
            Why do so many people think that Boris is mentally retarded? He is one of the more intelligent politicians around, he just acts the fool to lull people into a false sense of security.

He may not be perfect but at least he says what he thinks and generally stands up for it.
            Because stupid people are unable to see through Bozza's Cloak of Buffoonery (tm).

He's like Columbo in the '70s tv cop show.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

he just acts the fool to lull people into a false sense of security.
              Hardly churchillian behaiviour is it? So fine, he has a decent IQ and he can be funny. How does that make him a good leader? How does that make him someone who can take charge of London? Someone who can get things done, and make a practical difference to Londoners lives. What has he achieved in his political carear? Banging on about route masters, for fooks sake. The blokes a fool. He even plays up to the fact that he is a fool. Mark my words, he will be a terrible leader. Would you have him as PM of the country? I bet not. And for the same reasons, I dont want him in charge of my city, thank you very much.

Really? Then how come he has missed more than half of the commons votes during his career? He is in it for the celebrity. Public servant? Dont make me laugh.
              The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
                Hardly churchillian behaiviour is it? So fine, he has a decent IQ and he can be funny. How does that make him a good leader? How does that make him someone who can take charge of London? Someone who can get things done, and make a practical difference to Londoners lives. What has he achieved in his political carear? Banging on about route masters, for fooks sake. The blokes a fool. He even plays up to the fact that he is a fool. Mark my words, he will be a terrible leader. Would you have him as PM of the country? I bet not. And for the same reasons, I dont want him in charge of my city, thank you very much.

Really? Then how come he has missed more than half of the commons votes during his career? He is in it for the celebrity. Public servant? Dont make me laugh.
                A little bitter aren't we, Pickle?

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                  A little bitter aren't we, Pickle?
                  No, Im not bitter. I just dont think hes up to the job. And that will be directly detrimental to my standard of living and quality of life. Im a selfish git. I dont want to be subject to the whims and fashions of an imcompetant leader.

First up, the tube unions will eat him alive. Wait and see. I'll be walking to work for weeks this summer.
                  The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
                    No, Im not bitter. I just dont think hes up to the job. And that will be directly detremental to my standard of living and quality of life. Im a selfish git. I dont want to be subject to the whims and fashions of an imcompetant leader.

First up, the tube unions will eat him alive. Wait and see. I'll be walking to work for weeks this summer.

incompetent

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I'm

don't

detrimental

he's
                      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X