• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote for Spod

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WageSlave
    The Manc lad gets my vote.
    Since when was Manc in Yorkshire

Quote in "quote and post reply mode"

Comment

Originally posted by Quote 'n' Post
      Since when was Manc in Yorkshire

Quote in "quote and post reply mode"
      I don't recall Spod ever saying he was from Yorkshire. In fact, I asked directly if he was from Manchester. Direct answer, yes.

Does this mean there is now an official religion of Spod?
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

I don't recall Spod ever saying he was from Yorkshire. In fact, I asked directly if he was from Manchester. Direct answer, yes.
        That's because you lack superior understanding.

Lucifer in "Chico" mode

Comment

Does this mean there is now an official religion of Spod?
          I think he's confusing my current client location and my place of birth.

Easily done and certainly a sound basis for a new religion!

Follow the gourd!

MP - LoB was actually filmed in Tunisia.

Comment

What we can understand from this thread is that Spod so far has got 17 IDs.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Are you saying he's a petty, small minded individual? Shurely Shome Mishtake

MODE
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                Are you saying he's a petty, small minded individual? Shurely Shome Mishtake

MODE
                Funny, I thought that position was already filled by your good self BP.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                  That's because you lack superior understanding.

Lucifer in "Chico" mode
                  That's true, Lucifer; I lack understanding on most things.
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

That's true, Lucifer; I lack understanding on most things.
                    We all do in comparison to Chico.

Comment

Working...
                    X