• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bit of a Bad Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw
    Hey Spod, better stay away from London too with that attitude, add Bali, Turkey, Morocco, Russia, the US, Spain while you're at it. I'm sure that list i going to expand as well.
    All I said was assess the risks, if you can live with the risks, fine. Just don't start whinging when things turn to tulipe!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
      If they hadn't been there, it wouldn't have happened.
      A bit harsh, Spod, but, to be fair, also a common attitude in the Middle East - try being in a road accident in Saudi - the foreigner is always to blame, because "if they hadn't come to our country ....... "

Of course, since Islam is a pre-determinist (or fatalist, if you prefer) religion, they died because Allah wished it - they had no say in the matter.
      Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

Working...
      X