• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bit of a Bad Day

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bit of a Bad Day"

Collapse

• hattra
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod
    If they hadn't been there, it wouldn't have happened.
    A bit harsh, Spod, but, to be fair, also a common attitude in the Middle East - try being in a road accident in Saudi - the foreigner is always to blame, because "if they hadn't come to our country ....... "

Of course, since Islam is a pre-determinist (or fatalist, if you prefer) religion, they died because Allah wished it - they had no say in the matter.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw
    Hey Spod, better stay away from London too with that attitude, add Bali, Turkey, Morocco, Russia, the US, Spain while you're at it. I'm sure that list i going to expand as well.
    All I said was assess the risks, if you can live with the risks, fine. Just don't start whinging when things turn to tulipe!

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Hey Spod, better stay away from London too with that attitude, add Bali, Turkey, Morocco, Russia, the US, Spain while you're at it. I'm sure that list i going to expand as well.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot
    Ah, the kiddies' argument.

Just for starters, what happens if in "preventing" evil now he introduces more evil in the future?
    Owl, it's not my argument, it's something I received a couple of weeks back that I thought sat well with Spods comment.

Your question is interesting though, are you suggesting that 'God' firstly, could fail to anticipate the consequences of his actions, or secondly that 'God' could make mistakes/errors of judgement?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    If God is willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    If he is able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    If he is both able and willing? Then why does evil still occur?
    If he is neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
    Ah, the kiddies' argument.

Just for starters, what happens if in "preventing" evil now he introduces more evil in the future?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown
    But Spod (I know you are in Palestine now- you are taking risks too )
    anyway I have always dreamt of visiting the pyramids, luxor and the valley of the kings.......
    Sandy, back in sunny West Yarkshire - do keep up dear heart!

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    But Spod (I know you are in Palestine now- you are taking risks too )
    anyway I have always dreamt of visiting the pyramids, luxor and the valley of the kings.......

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Bagpuss wrote What does he do apart from abuse people and attention seek?

If I knew it, why would I need an attention seeking retard who's never had an original thought in his life to tell me?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Original thought LOL! (I know thinks spod I'll copy what Bagpuss just wrote that will make me look clever)
    Bagpuss, the only reason you raised your head above the parapet was because someone else decided to have a go at me.

You've just seen the reaction to your original post. Grow up!

Workmates? I don't know about you and your class mates but I'm a contractor, I do the job then piss off home and spend the money.

What do you do all day? Kiss your bosses arses?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    If I knew it, why would I need an attention seeking retard who's never had an original thought in his life to tell me?
    Original thought LOL! (I know thinks spod I'll copy what Bagpuss just wrote that will make me look clever)

Deep down Spod you know your workmates think you are a coont

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    You are a worthless piece of sh1t SPod and you know it

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    "Hey! Let's be careful out there!" Sergeant Esterhaus, Hill Street Blues.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    To try and instill a little variety and novelty in your otherwise miserable and pointless existence bagpuss. What's your excuse?

A piece of advice, before you visit the middle-east, read the Foreign Office website. Be aware of the risks. If after that you choose to visit areas of high risk, then be it on your own heads.

Wake up, it's a dangerous world out there!
    You are a worthless piece of sh1t SPod and you know it

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    What a pathetic attempt at a human being you are. Why do you come here when everyone hates you?
    To try and instill a little variety and novelty in your otherwise miserable and pointless existence bagpuss. What's your excuse?

A piece of advice, before you visit the middle-east, read the Foreign Office website. Be aware of the risks. If after that you choose to visit areas of high risk, then be it on your own heads.

Wake up, it's a dangerous world out there!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Is he ever funny? NO
    Is he ever witty?NO
    Does he ever have anything useful to say? NO

What does he do apart from abuse people and attention seek?
    Has he p1ssed off all the people he could talk to at work?

Surely the boards ultimate one dimentional thick troll.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X