• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sorry seems to be the easiest word

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is standard procedure for such an investigation to take place and standard procedure for an officer to be suspended from firearms duty after discharging his/her weapon. These standard procedures are rightly being followed to ensure that the correct lessons are learned.

Comment

Yes I think everyone knows it's standard procedure.

So I think you're saying you do agree with the investigation ?

And you agree with the investigation because you too would like to know that things were done properly ?

So why are you so eager to pre empty the conclusions of that investigation by defending the actions of those Police no matter what ?

I've not stated that these Police did anything wrong. I've only been trying to counter the assumptions that everything was above board, because of what the witnesses described.

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheCrate
        Yes I think everyone knows it's standard procedure.

So I think you're saying you do agree with the investigation ?

And you agree with the investigation because you too would like to know that things were done properly ?

So why are you so eager to pre empty the conclusions of that investigation by defending the actions of those Police no matter what ?

I've not stated that these Police did anything wrong. I've only been trying to counter the assumptions that everything was above board, because of what the witnesses described.
        Same as you, Bob, but from the other perspective.

Comment

Working...
        X