• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most Unusual Industry You Have Worked In

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    IGMC
    I would if I were you. I nearly got banned for a similar comment not long ago.

Fortunately for me I'm not you. Still no lucky stars for me to count though.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Introducing SAP to the nuclear industry

a potentially incendiary combination

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
        I would if I were you. I nearly got banned for a similar comment not long ago.
        Ah well, there is still time.

Fortunately for me I'm not you. Still no lucky stars for me to count though.
        Unfortunately
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          If I had any teeth I might bite.

Ahh, get you. Calling me a troll eh. Almost too subtle, but got there in the end.
          Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Ah well, there is still time.
            True. Probably need a ban when I eventually get some work, if I'm ever to do some work.

Unfortunately

Make the most of it. One day you might sit in some vagrant's favourite spot down your local shopping mall, and before you know it your whole life is going down the khazi.
            Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Make the most of it. One day you might sit in some vagrant's favourite spot down your local shopping mall, and before you know it your whole life is going down the khazi.
              I'll be sure to avoid that happening.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Radio telemetry in water (& waste water) treatment...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew...
                Submarines?

Comment

I could tell some tales of my years behind bars (not the prison ones but the licensed kind that you all love so much) but I generally spend my time trying to forget all that...

...although I wouldn't have minded one last fling hosting the CUK Christmas Do - wonderful bunch of people, and hardly any of them were sick anywhere (well, anywhere where it mattered )

Comment

I can't believe there are no pron stars on the site
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I worked in an Abattoir and was also a Battlefield Guide @ Bosworth for a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X