• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F*ing Church Bells

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    The bells they drive me mad

Lucy
    Now you are comparing me with a hunchback?

"How to impress girls" by Bagpuss.

Comment

You should have objected to the churches building permission......

Comment

Like people who move near to pubs then complain about drunks

The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Like people who move near to pubs then complain about drunks

Yes, those damn weekend binge drinkers.

Comment

What would god think about those leftie sexual perversion embracers who live opposite, bringing shame on god's house?

Ring those bells, renounce the devil!
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

What would god think about those leftie sexual perversion embracers who live opposite, bringing shame on god's house?

Ring those bells, renounce the devil!
              Don't call me a leftie, you stuffed cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                Now you are comparing me with a hunchback?
                No no!

You'd be Esmeralda:

She is a French gypsy girl. She constantly attracts men with her seductive dances, and is rarely seen without her clever goat Djali. She is often noted to be around 16 years old.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

She has a clever goat called "DJ Ali"?
                  Bet he's popular with the kids.

Comment

I quite like the sound of church bells. Though I'll admit they can get a bit repetitive.

Why not pop over and ask them if they could play a bit of Led Zep rather thatn the usual Bing bong bing bong bing bong bing bong?

Comment

Try living in Switzerland, the land of the bell fetish
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X