• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New York Hotels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Have to say Tay, you win the title of "Chief CUK stalker" over Lucy.
    Have you stood up yet?

Comment

Aye. This has been going on for ages and tay seems to start it all up again each time.

Then again, I'm happy being a tourist, and for that reason, I'm out.

@ PAH
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Snaw is just to easy. I cant resist mocking his travelling guru act.

And he cant resist biting every single time.
        Last edited by tay; 23 April 2008, 10:56.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          Whatever floats your boat. I'll offer advice if someone asks, you can keep mocking. Water off a ducks back. Easier to be negative, but if you'd rather spend your time stalking me then happy to bring some meaning to your life.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

And he cant resist biting every single time.
            too

can't

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              Whatever floats your boat. I'll offer advice if someone asks, you can keep mocking. Water off a ducks back. Easier to be negative, but if you'd rather spend your time stalking me then happy to bring some meaning to your life.
              Yip.. the fact it is water off a ducks back is clear to everyone I am sure. The way you ignore my posts and dont do internet searches for blow up sheep.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                Have you stood up yet?
                Then again, maybe not
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yip.. the fact it is water off a ducks back is clear to everyone I am sure. The way you ignore my posts and dont do internet searches for blow up sheep.....
                  Why should I ignore your posts? You attack, I respond. Doesn't mean it matters, or I'd spend my online life in CUK stalking you. Ring any bells?

Think you're a bit ahead of yourself on the blow sheep bit, ever consider I might have seen it via some other format (Liek email for example)? Or that beyond your limited brainpower?
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                    you're entitled to your perspective - I'll happily disagree with you, and put my point across.
                    Thanks. Me too.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Think you're a bit ahead of yourself on the blow sheep bit, ever consider I might have seen it via some other format (Liek email for example)? Or that beyond your limited brainpower?
                      err ok.. thats so much better .... ... you just get emailed and remember URL's about blow up sheep.

Comment

Working...
                      X