• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Scientific Attempt To Create Most Annoying Song Ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Now, do you mean real R&B; Muddy Waters, Big Joe Turner, BB King etc, or the recently hijacked twaddle that often consists of groups of lithe girls singing a soul/disco/hip-hop hybrid?

The former is most definitely NOT cheesy, but the latter . . . . eurghh!!

(MODS, we really do need a vomiting smiley.)
    I mean the latter – Mrs Jog loves it (cheesy R&B that is)..
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      I mean the latter – Mrs Jog loves it (cheesy R&B that is)..

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        It’s OK – I make her listen to the Foo Fighters in the car so it all evens out
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I quite like it. Might add it to my iTunes library.

Comment

I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves

I know a song that will get on your nerves...on your nerves...
            Now for the chorus:

I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves

"If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Mr Blobby.

Grandma we love you - St winifred's school choir
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post

Now for the chorus:

A mate of mine sat singing this under his breath when a not-too-tightly-wrapped accounts clerk blurted out "Well tell us it then!".

Ah, happy days.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                X