• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Attention all visitors to the city of culture.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Education

over-rated
    Overrated

Had his speeling been better he may have lasted another week or two... Bored of the young upstart now. As Bogeyman said last week he was just not a top-notch troll. Must try hard Jon, in most aspects of your life unfortunately.

Comment

HRH
      Banned

Comment

Oh, and I managed to rick roll the admin.

Tonight has just been win-win.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          Overrated

Had his speeling been better he may have lasted another week or two... Bored of the young upstart now. As Bogeyman said last week he was just not a top-notch troll. Must try hard Jon, in most aspects of your life unfortunately.
          Good riddance.

If your reading this Jono, and I know you are you insecure little ****, have a two-finger salute.

Nice one Admin.

P.S. Beware his other ID's.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            Overrated

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
              No but it is time for Foyles War. Goodnight all.

I will be reviewing my position on this forum as from monday morn. Some of you are making me feel most unwelcome.
              Too late sunshine, someone did that for you.

Comment

Back to the root of the argument

Being from Birkenhead, (the Wirral, the nice leafy bit over the Mersey) I feel honour bound to defend the city.

Yes we have had our problems, but inner city violence does not seem as endemic as in other cities and Liverpool has got a history of racial tolerance (as befits what was once the world's busiest port), Liverpool also has the biggest Chinatown in Europe and welcomes all visitors.

There has been an element of self pity but that is a problem endemic to the whole country (remember the outpouring of grief when a media-whore , press manipulating ex-royal was killed by the one thing she tried to control).

I am proud of my local heritage, and compared to London ,which frankly is filthy and crawling with homeless, I think it is a great city.

RANT OVER...

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
                  Jamie Bulger
                  James Bulger

His family never called him Jamie - that was an invention (aka lie) by The Sun.

Yet another reason for us Scousers to hate Murdoch and all his works...

Anyway, glad to see HRH has been banned

Comment

Working...
                  X