• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is the most...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim Jones didn't he head a cult?

Comment

pmfsl - piss my ******* self laughing

pmg - oh my God

pmita - pound me in the ass

pmitap - pound me in the ass prison

pml - pissing myself laughing

pmo - pissing me off

pmp - pissing my pants

pmpl - piss my pants laughing

pmsfl - Pissed Myself ******* Laughing

pmsl - piss my self laughing

pnhlgd - parents not home, let's get dirty

Comment

and 'gully'?
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
          pmfsl - piss my ******* self laughing

pnhlgd - parents not home, let's get dirty
          Use this one alot do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            and 'gully'?

Gully: Slang, adj. (1)to be of ghetto quality. (2)characterized by dirt and/or grime

Comment

Gully: Slang, adj. (1)to be of ghetto quality. (2)characterized by dirt and/or grime
              Thanks bro - that can be my 'what I learned on CUK today' thing

Peace out
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Ahh Old Dirty B£$stard then, if hes still alive and an MC?

Comment

It's all been down hill since Chuck D , the modern day guys just mutter like Sugar Puff Daddy
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Gully MC out there at the moment? I used to like Nas but he's pretty weak these days, Jim Jones was pretty real but I have been hearing rumours that he's soft too. That pretty much lives Freaky Zeaky and maybe Santana, but if you take away Dip Set from them I not convinced....

I still would not discount any of the older cats like Jay Z and Ja Rule cos lyrically they can still be pretty ruckus on a track but they're getting on a bit the games changed in recent years and Im not sure if they can still go hard on a track like they used to.

Discuss.
                    Balls, where you from big G, sup wiya

all know that Nas is grailly
                    Jim J is notched
                    FZ is a droog
                    Santanta - wazoony fkin totally wazoony

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      It's all been down hill since Chuck D , the modern day guys just mutter like Sugar Puff Daddy
                      I quite like a bit of Q-Tip/Tribe called Quest and some of the less aggressive Brand Nubian (unless I’m on the tube)

Chuck will always be the daddy though in my eyes

Comment

Working...
                      X