• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Most Attractive Man on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the "Me" option?

I'm sure most would select "Me"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Remember the times when you were a young scallywag, and you would wake up in the morning in an alcoholic fog, look at the whale lying next to you and murmer 'OMFG - Jesus Christ'
      Them were good days. It was either 'Pull a Pig' or up to the local disco on over-25 evenings and 'Pull a Granny.' The best bit was after with your mates counting up the points...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Remember the times when you were a young scallywag, and you would wake up in the morning in an alcoholic fog, look at the whale lying next to you and murmer 'OMFG - Jesus Christ'

Well I am so good looking that when birds wake up next to me they shout 'FKIN Hell - gotta go hun' before running for the door

One new year's eve me and a mate took a couple of pigs with lipstick back to his house. In the morning one of the birds says to to her mate "talk about beer goggles". Cheeky bitch, at least I had the decency to keep quiet, until she'd gone.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          I voted for you as well *wink*
          when you say *wink* do you mean or

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            when you say *wink* do you mean or

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              As today is CUK Manlove Day it would have been acceptable to have a quick also of course.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                As today is CUK Manlove Day it would have been acceptable to have a quick also of course.
                Today is NOT CUK Manlove day. And neither is any other day.

HTH
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

HTH
                  Clearly you don't get enough love sas, so you should take it when you can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

HTH
                    SG is not feeling the Manlove.
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                      ...today is CUK Manlove Day ....

I'd give AtW some of my 'ManLove' all day every day.
                      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                      X