• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HRH any tips ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HRH View Post
    Hell no, it must be Philidelphia LIGHT and weight watchers bread, thats the secret, it fills you up but is very low in fat.

No. Monster Munch are not on HRH's 'help yourself list' they are too high in fat and chemicals.

Yes if you do 3x 30 abdominal crunches per day and keep this up in conjunction with the diet. I can't tell you when you will see this as it depends on your body fat and starting weight but you WILL get there.

Good luck. You have the spirit to achieve your goals and remember I'm here to help you. I'll PM you my mobile number and it will be kept on 24/7 if you meet any temptations or decide to up the ante along the way. Remember this is the first day of the rest of your life.
    You are true star... Cheers.

I'm ready to dedicate myself to the cheese and bread diet.... I've already achieved so much in the past 2/3 years and I've needed that little push/guidance/encouragement that you have just given me.

One day Rodney, one day....

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      You are true star... Cheers.

I'm ready to dedicate myself to the cheese and bread diet.... I've already achieved so much in the past 2/3 years and I've needed that little push/guidance/encouragement that you have just given me.

One day Rodney, one day....
      I'm on a whisky diet, I've lost 10 days already.

© Tommy Coooper
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
        If your body does not have enough food to burn while you are exercising it will start eating muscle instead, this sort of flips up muscle growth (shock horror).

There is a reason why body builders each so much protein you know....

Muppet
        Most people, body builders apart, have enough fat to keep the body going during exercise (fat converts to carbs for energy). Body builders eat protein for the protein (i.e. to make their muscles bigger) not for the energy (which is why we need carbs).

So who's the muppet?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Most people, body builders apart, have enough fat to keep the body going during exercise (fat converts to carbs for energy). Body builders eat protein for the protein (i.e. to make their muscles bigger) not for the energy (which is why we need carbs).

So who's the muppet?

Too right! Plus I never said I wanted to be/was huge I just want to be well defined and fit. Tosser.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
            Too right! Plus I never said I wanted to be/was huge I just want to be a well defined Tosser.
            You're well on your way son.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

So who's the muppet?
              Not if you are going for a pure cardio workout it doesn't. Your body can't convert the fat fast enough which leads to the body feeding on it's own muscle once food stores have diminished (ever heard of marathon runners hitting the wall, this is where their body runs out of food and can't burn fat fast enough so is starts to feed off its own muscle). You need to keep a low heart rate and not perform too strenuous an exercise regime for fat burn. Protein will build the muscle, but carbs bulk the muscle, without the carbs you won't become huge.

With no carbs and no protein there is nothing for your body to use to build the muscle, HRH's suggested diet will not provide you with what you need to build muscle and get that buff looking body that you always dreamed of. You will loose weight but you'll probably end up feeling tired and drained a lot of the time.

Also remember that too little food knocks your body into starvation mode where it does its best to build up fat reserves when you do eat.

If you are changing your diet to loose weight and are thinking of exercising as well get a professional to show you how to balance your nutritional intake, it's far better than guessing by yourself.

Comment

Don't knock him - he's a high-minded entrepreneur.

Comment

Working...
                X