• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Scooby Forrester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    What do you reckon?

Understated class for the landed gentry

or

Chavvy Chelsea tractor.
    If it's a 4x4 then it automatically qualifies.
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

BMW X5 says drug dealer / nightclub bouncer / essex girl done good
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        What do you reckon?

Understated class for the landed gentry

or

Chavvy Chelsea tractor.
        Apparently its the no1 car of choice for ladies who partake of the furry cup.

Even so, have been considering one myself, they go like s*&t of a shovel and are reasonably practical. Would be interesting to see the performance on the new diesel models.
        Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
          Apparently its the no1 car of choice for ladies who partake of the furry cup.

I don't know where you got that nugget of information from, but I think it is brilliant!
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

A butch lesbo's speed wagon that looks like a reject from Kia.

I think I'll pass on that one.

Comment

I always preferred the old Outback and before that the Gravel Express
              Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                A butch lesbo's speed wagon that looks like a reject from Kia.

I think I'll pass on that one.
                Someone else who can't see past the pictures...

Go take a test drive in a 2.5XT and tell me it isn't the silliest thing on the road.
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                  Someone else who can't see past the pictures...

Go take a test drive in a 2.5XT and tell me it isn't the silliest thing on the road.
                  Do you choose ugly women and live in an ugly house and wear ugly clothes?

No, so why should anyone put up with an ugly car?

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

I don't know where you got that nugget of information from, but I think it is brilliant!
                    Can't really post a link coz am on client site and the thought police will be on my back, but if you Google it comes up as the 'Best L£$bian Moving Van'
                    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      Do you choose ugly women and live in an ugly house and wear ugly clothes?

No, so why should anyone put up with an ugly car?

Because I'm sat inside and can't see it? Women are for looking at, cars are for driving.
                      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                      X