• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Tower OF Babylon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HRH View Post
    Thats a bit harsh.
    Mods! Mods!

Is that even allowed?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
      San Antonio
      Went 10 years ago and loved the place. What's wrong with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        Mods! Mods!

Is that even allowed?

Just had to hide my face from fellow co-workers, I was laughing so hard at that
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Went 10 years ago and loved the place. What's wrong with it?
          chav alert!

Only joking. 10 years is a long time... I think you'll find it somewhat different now?
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
            Goa,
            Went there earlier this year. Chav free if you go south and stay at one of the boutique hotels. And a very mellow place - enjoyed it immensely.
            Seyhelles for later in the year I think - I like that laid back Indian ocean vibe.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Went there earlier this year. Chav free if you go south and stay at one of the boutique hotels. And a very mellow place - enjoyed it immensely.
              Isn't Goa more student backpackers than Chavtastic?

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
                Isn't Goa more student backpackers than Chavtastic?
                Good place to go to if you're on benefits apparantly...
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Went there earlier this year. Chav free if you go south and stay at one of the boutique hotels.
                  Yes yes I'm sure it can be lovely there. Wonderful place in the right area, but I bet you thought WTF did all these chavs come from when you got to the airport?!

Just as Ibiza town is lovely and other parts of Majorca are very nice, I wasn't condemning the whole place, just saying that there's a higher propensity of chavy holiday makers in near vicinity than in Dubai...
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
                  X