• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Tower OF Babylon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HRH View Post
    Or certain posters on here and thier egos
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Or certain posters on here and thier egos
      And their deficiencies in the use of English.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Chav City

Dubai = Chav Capital

Comment

Im very much in the 'why Dubai' camp. Don't we all look down upon Benidorm et al because its full of horrible highrise hotels? This is the same thing but higher and more of them, it will look so ugly in 40 years time. Dubai is for people who lack imagination, I bet Gary Neville holidays in Dubai....

Comment

Im very much in the 'why Dubai' camp. Don't we all look down upon Benidorm et al because its full of horrible highrise hotels? This is the same thing but higher and more of them, it will look so ugly in 40 years time. Dubai is for people who lack imagination, I bet Gary Neville holidays in Dubai....
            I look down on you because you're an ill-educated, illiterate guttersnipe.

Comment

Footballers' favourite place

Regulars: Mr & Mrs Beckham, Mr & Mrs Rooney, etc - need to say more?

(Pardon me for getting in the middle)

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                I look down on you because you're an ill-educated, illiterate guttersnipe.
                Thats a bit harsh.

Comment

I assume you holiday in Benidorm on the reg then?

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
                    Regulars: Mr & Mrs Beckham, Mr & Mrs Rooney, etc - need to say more?
                    Doesn't that just disprove your point? True that the Beckhams and the Rooneys aren't exactly the most cultured of people, but they're hardly going to go on holiday to chav ridden holes are they?

Dubai is a city of superlatives; the highest this, the largest that, the most expensive whatever. Some people find that vulgar but some find it fascinating. I would put many many many holiday locations in the chav capital boat before Dubai, starting with Benidorm, Magaluf, Goa, San Antonio... etc etc etc etc
                    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Thats a bit harsh.
                      That's

But fair nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                      X