• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any room on the bench?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    We can fit a few more on if HRH will lift his snaggle toothed 12 sandwich eating lardy butt off the bench!!!
    I thought he was a carpenter and therefore immune from the bench? Could always ask him to make a new one I guess...
    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
      I thought he was a carpenter and therefore immune from the bench? Could always ask him to make a new one I guess...
      Then we could tell him to sit on it.

IGMC

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
        Not sure I would even give him the controls for the tele.....
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Chef (or anyone else who has responded similarly), you can have my place on the bench. Been sat here since Christmas, health scare and house renovation, and finally decided that there's some '.net' work that must need doing.

It was surprisingly tiring - picking up the kids and being ignored by schoolmoms is boring after a few days.

Don't know how long the graft will last though! Hopefully until xmas hols time...

Respect to all.

Z

Comment

Working...
          X