• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's taken a beating?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    Haha

Why are you reading this? You can't relate and have nothing to contribute to this thread old man.
    Why would that be?

I've not always been a mild-mannered janitor...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      WHS.

First lesson in self-defence, never put yourself in a position where you need to use the other 99 lessons.
      WHS
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
        My mate runs a pub there. The ellsmere.
        Well you need to keep in touch with yer mates more often

the Ellemere closed down about three years ago

its been turned into offices

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Torran View Post
          Nah he's got a point. In 20 years of going to decent proper "dance" clubs I've never seen much bother at all.
          only we can know what it's like to embrace the random person next to you, blissed out, nothing matters apart from my brain merging with the music, arms in the air, YEEAAAAAHHHHH, feeling so REFRESHED, unselfconcsious and at peace with myself. violence couldn't be farther from your mind. empty pockets, no need for money since not buying drinks. I wished those nights would go on for ever

Comment

only we can know what it's like to embrace the random person next to you, blissed out, nothing matters apart from my brain merging with the music, arms in the air, YEEAAAAAHHHHH, feeling so REFRESHED, unselfconcsious and at peace with myself. violence couldn't be farther from your mind. empty pockets, no need for money since not buying drinks. I wished those nights would go on for ever
            Sounds like the pills haven't yet worn off.

Comment

I want to punch you myself now

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                I want to punch you myself now

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Well you need to keep in touch with yer mates more often

the Ellemere closed down about three years ago

its been turned into offices

I was out with jo on friday and went back for a lock in, are you thinking of the same one? Surely I was not so drunk that I imagined this??!

http://trustedplaces.com/review/uk/m...-new-ellesmere

Comment

You think that you're the first to experience this?

You're about 40 years too late!

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
                      I was out with jo on friday and went back for a lock in, are you thinking of the same one? Surely I was not so drunk that I imagined this??!

http://trustedplaces.com/review/uk/m...-new-ellesmere

Apologies, when you said the Ellesmere, I thought you meant the Ellesmere.
                      I hadnt realised you meant the New Ellesmere.

I'll whizz down there and check it out

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                      X