• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's taken a beating?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    In Newcastle, I was in a night club hanging round the edge of the dancefloor shuffling my feet and a small Geordie came and stood next to me. Next thing I know he smacked me in the nose and I was flat on my back. I had to have part of my septum removed after that because they couldn't get it to go back into the middle. Totally unprovoked. My mate reckons he was jealous of my good looks
    thankfully i learnt a long time ago not to frequent those types of clubs

Comment

Originally posted by Torran View Post
      WHS.

First lesson in self-defence, never put yourself in a position where you need to use the other 99 lessons.

Comment

yeah me too. when i got into raving i didn't see one fight in a night club! before that, in the booze clubs they were dangerous places!

Comment

yeah me too. when i got into raving i didn't see one fight in a night club! before that, in the booze clubs they were dangerous places!
          Not worth listening to.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Not worth listening to.

Rude!!!
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Not worth listening to.
              What does WHS mean?

Have you been laid in the last 10 years?

Comment

What does WHS mean?

Have you been laid in the last 10 years?
                Yup. You?

Sounds like you've been laid out more times than you've had a shag.

Comment

Not worth listening to.
                  Nah he's got a point. In 20 years of going to decent proper "dance" clubs I've never seen much bother at all.

Comment

Yup. You?
                    Haha

Why are you reading this? You can't relate and have nothing to contribute to this thread old man.

Comment

Nah he's got a point. In 20 years of going to decent proper "dance" clubs I've never seen much bother at all.
                      Perhaps the reason he's had so much trouble is because he interferes?

Comment

Working...
                      X