• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Argh, No!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a permie interview in Bradford...I could be working with Wilmslow

Comment

Originally posted by bobsyouruncle View Post

Comment

When I was a permie I just turned off the company phone when I left the office. It wasn’t in my terms to work outside of office hours.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
          and thus a benefit in kind - Wilmslow, as well as being at the company's beck and call 24-7, you'll be paying a big wad of tax for the privilege of using that phone.

What a mupp
          not any more actually. Personal phone calls on a company mobile are no longer a BIK.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            A cunning plan sir.

Now, just need to arrange a web developer. Any applications?

For a small fee of course

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              When I was a permie I just turned off the company phone when I left the office. It wasn’t in my terms to work outside of office hours.
              Same here.

Here's the exact quote a colleague once said to our manager...

"Paul, at five thirty I'm only thinking about the three F's.

Fone off, Foot down, F**k off"
              Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Don't forget to pee over his shoes in the gents...

Comment

Wilmslow - you are Ronnie Corbett in Sorry and I claim my £5 of PAYE income

Comment

Language TIMOTHY
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Spooky - I may be interviewing somebody in Bradford for a permie post at 3pm this afternoon. Surely not??

Comment

Working...
                      X