• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lifetime cost of a chav

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we were to cull all the chav's how many generations would it take before they (de-)evolved again....
    Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Originally posted by shelby68 View Post
      If we were to cull all the chav's how many generations would it take before they (de-)evolved again....

Comment

Originally posted by shelby68 View Post
        It's dependent on the supply of benefits and tracksuits. Cut them both off and things would improve.

Chavs do not exist in other countries, at least not as prevalently as they do here.

I was recently in Belgium, in Antwerp, and was talking to a Belgian guy and quizzing him about life there.

He said there are no private schools there, everyone goes to their local school, they have a bit of a problem with immigrants in the schools but the government has distributed them among the schools. He also said he visited the UK, around Exeter, and was really surprised at the huge number of people he said seemed to spend all their lives getting drunk and taking pills.

I asked him about anti-social behaviour but he said it wasn't really a major problem. I pointed out the graffiti on the shelter in the park and he said yes, but look that is clearly many years old. As I recalled that the play equipment in my previous outer London park was graffitied before it had even been opened, I couldn't disagree with him.

He then informed me that beer there is cheaper than water (this is true, a two-litre bottle of beer costs less than one euro).

Comment

Chavette goes into the termination clinic and has the deed done.

A few days later she finds a brown envelope on the council flat doormat. Inside is a cheque for 500 quid.

She rings the clinic and says "what's this all about".

"Oh that, it's a donation from crimestoppers".

IGMC.

Comment

Legalise Chav Hunting

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=Chav+Hunting

Comment

Working...
            X