• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lifetime cost of a chav

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    I'm not knocking the poor, I'm due to become relatively poorer soon and living off state benefits myself.

PS. what language did he program in?
    Wooa Wooa.... I thought you were looking at Astons not long ago????

Comment

Originally posted by r0bly0ns View Post
      Probabaly closer to 40k a year with 7 kids.

I seem to remeber that Lizzie Bardsly was getting about 28k with 5 kids.
      I was treating £10k as the cost of the chav alone. Assuming the chav population is self-sustaining (not growing), then if one chav costs £1m, and with the modern welfare state and scum culture basically eliminating any social mobility, that £1m repeats over the generations. Forever. And rising with wages (because benefits are now linked to incomes, but tax bands are linked to inflation)

Comment

Originally posted by roadster198 View Post
        Wooa Wooa.... I thought you were looking at Astons not long ago????

Only if we win the lottery......
        It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          burberry baseball cap (usually fake Burberry) is totally chav and wearers should be shot (or at least mocked) on sight.
          No No you were right first time

whilst out running last night (no not from the law) I passed one with classic Chav garb on including Burberry cap I had a ridiculous urge to skelp him but I refrained, any more of that and I'll be painting council houses or probably worse......

Comment

Originally posted by r0bly0ns View Post
            Probabaly closer to 40k a year with 7 kids.

I seem to remeber that Lizzie Bardsly was getting about 28k with 5 kids.
            38k with 8 kids. But 1k of that is earned income.

What they receive:

CHILD BENEFIT £4,747.60 per year (£16.05 for son Elliott and £10.75 for each of their other children)
            CARERS’ ALLOWANCE £5,691.40 (For Marky-Jay, who has chronic asthma)
            INCOME SUPPORT £13,710.84 (For Mrs Bardsley and the children)
            INCAPACITY BENEFIT £4,446 (For Mr Bardsley who has had depression since his father died six years ago)
            DISABILITY LIVING ALLOWANCE £5,051.80 (For Marky-Jay)
            DISABILITY LIVING ALLOWANCE £3,754.40 (For Vienna, also registered as a chronic asthmatic)
            LIZZIE’S WAGES £1,000 (She gets £20 a week from a job answering the phone for a taxi firm)
            TOTAL £38,402

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
              38k with 8 kids. But 1k of that is earned income.

What they receive:

CHILD BENEFIT £4,747.60 per year (£16.05 for son Elliott and £10.75 for each of their other children)
              CARERS’ ALLOWANCE £5,691.40 (For Marky-Jay, who has chronic asthma)
              INCOME SUPPORT £13,710.84 (For Mrs Bardsley and the children)
              INCAPACITY BENEFIT £4,446 (For Mr Bardsley who has had depression since his father died six years ago)
              DISABILITY LIVING ALLOWANCE £5,051.80 (For Marky-Jay)
              DISABILITY LIVING ALLOWANCE £3,754.40 (For Vienna, also registered as a chronic asthmatic)
              LIZZIE’S WAGES £1,000 (She gets £20 a week from a job answering the phone for a taxi firm)
              TOTAL £38,402

It always amazes me how their smart enough to know exactly what to claim for but not smart enough to go work or try a bit harder. Benefit for being depressed WTF!!!

seriously don't get me started on these types of chunts!!!!!
              and to the PC brigade who support them remember you to are paying for these wasters

Comment

It always amazes me how their smart enough to know exactly what to claim for but not smart enough to go work or try a bit harder. Benefit for being depressed WTF!!!

and to the PC brigade who support them remember you to are paying for these wasters
                There are places run by left-wing liberals who take great pleasure in advising these people what they're entitled to - usually called "benfit shops" - and no, they're not the Citizens' Advice Bureau who do a wonderful job.

Comment

What has political correctness got to do with chav culture? It's a bit like when thick people confuse health and safety legislation with political correctness as favoured by lazy journalists like Richard Littlejohn.
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    It's not rocket science.

Though I suppose it is if you want to send them to Venus or Mars.
                    We could always export them to your home planet.......

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Unlimited supply of Long Pig....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

We'd have to get the diet right though, they taste pretty gross at the moment.

And the crackling looks distinctly odd with all those tats...
                      Well, I bet your chefs would look upon them as a challenge. Unless you eat them raw of course......

Comment

Working...
                      X