• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Northern wide boy from The Apprentice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Don't think they can hear you... again

Try whining a bit louder.

Of course all Northerners are thick - they're uneducated and enjoy having conversations about football as opposed to art..
    Ah, the infinite (self-assumed) wisdom of the typical southern "we're better than you, you're all thick" c0ck.

Please do continue to keep reminding me why even as a small child I used to give you nobs a good slap every time I met one of you on holiday.
    If she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood. And therefore a witch!

Comment

Don't think they can hear you... again

Try whining a bit louder.

Of course all Northerners are thick - they're uneducated and enjoy having conversations about football as opposed to art..
      Originally posted by 51st State View Post
      Ah, the infinite (self-assumed) wisdom of the typical southern "we're better than you, you're all thick" noddy.

Please do continue to keep reminding me why even as a small child I used to give you nobs a good slap every time I met one of you on holiday.
      I take it you're not following the Apprentice then.

If you're going to post in the Apprentice threads can I suggest you actually watch the program first?

Not doing yourself or your Northern mates any favours there.

HTH
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I take it you're not following the Apprentice then.

If you're going to post in the Apprentice threads can I suggest you actually watch the program first?

Not doing yourself or your Northern mates any favours there.

HTH
        Not posting for the reason that it's an Apprentice thread; more to stand up for the abuse of us Northern monkees. Read the full thread before you start handing out misplaced advice son.
        If she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood. And therefore a witch!

Comment

Not posting for the reason that it's an Apprentice thread; more to stand up for the abuse of us Northern monkees. Read the full thread before you start handing out misplaced advice son.
          What he's driving at, is the fact that's an apprentice reference and JO was being ironic.

Comment

FFS- If you watched the series you'd know that my comment was taken from the boardroom during the first week from the toff that got fired and was tongue in cheek you stupid flipping thicko!

I get on with anyone - prince or pauper
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              Bet she's no Claire Swire though, looks a fussy eater to me.
              Not heard that name for a few years in fact probably near to 10
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Ah, the infinite (self-assumed) wisdom of the typical southern "we're better than you, you're all thick" noddy.

oooh a messageboard tough guy! Wanna meet for a fight ya pansie?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  Not heard that name for a few years in fact probably near to 10
                  Then read the joke thread

http://forums.contractoruk.com/455618-post1134.html

Comment

I sense a little angst in this thread. Shall we all take deep breaths and calm down?

Comment

You want a fight now? Take you both on! I used to beat guys like you up when I was 7! They breed us tough up norf!

Comment

Working...
                      X