• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who are you glad you haven't met?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Draw us a verbal picture, seeing as I daren't google her for fear of seeing my ex.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Hector.... yet
      Kneel before Bod

Comment

Tay.

It could be disappointing to meet him in the flesh.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Well, seeing as there's NOT going to be a scottish CUK get-together, I can sleep easy at night knowing that no-one's going to be meeting me.
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
            Well, seeing as there's NOT going to be a scottish CUK get-together, I can sleep easy at night knowing that no-one's going to be meeting me.
            I plan to turn up if there's a London get-together.

If sasguru and Lucy both turn up, as I hope, it would probably be best if they sit at opposite ends of a long table, out of kicking range, and the rest of us can pass messages up and down between them. Sort of Chinese whispers.

Comment

If anyone likes the look of me, and would like to meet (in a dark alley), please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
                If anyone likes the look of me, and would like to meet (in a dark alley), please let me know.

Are you Freddie Mercury's twin?
                Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
                  If sasguru and Lucy both turn up, as I hope, it would probably be best if they sit at opposite ends of a long table, out of kicking range, and the rest of us can pass messages up and down between them. Sort of Chinese whispers.

They say love is close to hate. Hence wife beating.
                  Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Richard Littlejohn
                    Chris Moyles
                    Russel Brand
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      Chris Moyles
                      Russel Brand
                      These 2 are liable to make me violent

Comment

Working...
                      X