• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Houses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
    It points out nothing of the sort. If they didn't sell during the boom of 2005/6 then all it proves is that they were overpriced then, and they are overpriced now.

You do talk some tulipe Atw
    Buckets full of
    If she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood. And therefore a witch!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I just drove on one side street and noticed that 2 nice houses are still empty - they are for sale since at least Sep 2006, clearly nobody bought them - and these 2 houses are actually pretty impressive, yet no takers.
      I bet this is not in chelsea. let me guess - somewhee north of watford?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I bet this is not in chelsea. let me guess - somewhee north of watford?
        Exactly. Who would want to live in Bedsit land in Brum?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Exactly. Who would want to live in Bedsit land in Brum?
          Is that where atw lives? I thought it would be a lancashire town beginning with "B"

Comment

Working...
          X